Swim Time has three easy and convenient ways to register. Whether you register online, by phone or in person, all registrations will be processed in chronological order giving everyone the same opportunity to receive their first choice. Please review the registration details below.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Read through our Policies & Procedures and FAQs sections;
- View our class schedules by selecting a location and season from the dropdown menus;
- Choose one of the following three ways to register.
- Online – Click on the location you wish to register, above to fill out our online registration form. Anything with an asterix (*) MUST be filled out. Once you have sent in your request, print the confirmation page for your records. This confirmation page ensures that Swim Time has received your request but does not guarantee your spot.
- Telephone – On registration day Swim Time does not answer their phones. Please leave a detailed message on the answering machine stating your child(rens) first and last name, their CURRENT level and three different choices of day and time you would like your child(ren) to swim. Be sure to include a telephone number where you can be reached.
- In Person – You may also register at any of our locations in person. Simply fill out the registration form in our office or download the print version of the form here. Give the completed registration form to one of our staff members and it will be placed in time order. Please note that registering in person will not give priority.
All registration forms will be processed in date-and-time order in which they were received. Swim Time will confirm all of your spots within 48 hours. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 48 hours please call our office.
Once confirmation has been made with Swim Time a $50 non-refundable deposit is required.