Ages 10 – 12
Is your child ready to stay home
alone? The Home Alone Safety for Kids program helps children and their families get ready for their child’s first steps to- wards independence and being without adult supervision.
- Street smarts and bike safety
- People safety (Stranger danger vs. Safe strangers and “not-so stranger” danger)
- Online and internet safety
- Snacking and kitchen safety
- Home fire safety
- Sibling rivalry
- Preventing accidents
- How to handle emergencies and other situations
- Basic first aid skills
All participants will receive the Home Alone Safety For Kids manual and certificate of attendance.